Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 22 February 2022.
- NTPC has informed that an interim dividend of Rs 3878.67 crores has been paid by the company for FY 2021-22.
- Daimler India Commercial Vehicles has partnered with a scrappage and steel recycling facility, CERO to provide hassle-free services to the owners and to help them to scrap the end live vehicles and replace them with BharatBenz trucks.
- Jindal Stainless has signed a pact with the Haryana State Board of Technical Education for the promotion of technical education in stainless steel technology and its application.
For Apply Zero Brokerage Demat Account Online and For CrytoCurrency Trading Click Below Images
Latest business news India today 22 February 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Keventer Agro, an FMCG company, has expanded its fresh food products with the inclusion of the paneer and lassi segment under its Metro brand.
- Ranjivjit Singh has been appointed as the Chief Growth Officer by Hero MotoCorp.
- IRCTC, NPCI, and BOB have launched a co-branded IRCTC BoB Rupay Contactless Credit Card to offer maximum savings to travellers on the Indian Railways.
- The Adani Group has signed a non-binding MoU with Ballard Power Systems for making joint investments for the commercialisation of hydrogen fuel cells in mobility and industrial applications in India.
- Tata Power Renewable Energy Ltd has signed an MoU with RWE Renewable GmbH, based in Germany, for the development of offshore wind projects in India.
Must Read:22 February ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 22 February 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- 12 crane operator trainees belonging to the LGBTQ+ community have been hired by Tata Steel at its Kalinganagar plant.
- A stake of 9.49% in Verve Financial Services has been bought by ICICI Bank for around Rs 20 crores.
- RBI has announced a two-year sell/buy swap auction of US Dollar/Rupee to elongate the maturity profile of the forward books and smoothen the receivables.
- Bharti Airtel has joined 19,200 Rkm SEA-ME-WE-6 undersea cable consortium to scale up high speed global network capacity and serve the fast-growing economy of India.
- Silambarasan has been roped in as the brand ambassador by a perfume brand Denver.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 22 February 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.