Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 9 April 2022.
- RBI has given permission to all banks to introduce card-less ATM withdrawals to avoid fraud and security issues.
- RBI has extended rationalized home loan norms upto March 2023.
Must Read:9 April 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 9 April 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- In FY 2022, a record tax collection of Rs. 27.07 crores has been recorded.
- Amid the geopolitical tensions globally, RBI has increased the expected inflation rate to 5.7% from 4.5%.
Must Read:Aaj ka Panchang 9 April
Latest business news India today 9 April 2022 – business news India today
- Tata Motors will be investing Rs 24,000 crores in the passenger vehicles business.
- Hindustan Coca-Cola beverages is ready to set up the 2nd factory in Telangana, to invest Rs. 1,000 crores.
- Invesco to sell 7.8% of its 18.8% stake in Zee News through block deals.
- TCS bagged a deal to set up 6,000 mobile towers for BSNL 4G services at a price of Rs. 550 crores.
- Daikin laid the foundation stone for its 3rd AC plant in Sri City. It will be a bigger plant than the previous 2 plants.
- Future Retail’s CEO and two independent directors resigned from their positions.
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Vianai Systems, an Indian-American artificial intelligence start-up has raised $200 million dollars.
- PJSC, an Abu Dhabi-based IHC will be investing $2 billion in Adani Group’s: Adani Green Energy, Adani Transmission Limited, and Adani Enterprises Ltd.
Must Read:9 April in Indian history
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 9 April 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.