- Feb 17 2022, 12:01 ist
- updated: Feb 17 2022, 12:01 ist
If you think, the Internet changed the world forever, wait for Metaverse! As the excitement and development of Web 3.0 grows, the buzz of Metaverse is also constantly on the rise and it promises to give the consumer experience like never before. Amid all this, Sinverse is promising to explode the play to earn space with its R-Rated Metaverse based games.
Sinverse is centred around an underworld play-to-earn gaming model and will provide the gamers with an enhanced and immersive experience. The Metaverse game gives the players an opportunity to become wealthy, infamous and a kingpin.
Those who want to become a part of the Sinverse can do it by pledging an alliance with a criminal faction or by building their own gang from scratch and rise through the ranks to become the ultimate kingpin. The game allows the participants to purchase the digital lands which they can use to develop and build their empire.
Even though Sinverse is still in the developing stage, it has built huge hype around itself on social media. The official community social accounts has already got over 150,000 followers across all channels.
Some exciting fundamentals of Sinverse that you may want to know about are:
1) You can start by choosing what kind of criminal you want to be. Either you can start by being a kingpin directly or you can be a part of an already established faction.
2) If you want to be a kingpin you’ll need to purchase digital assets, mostly land which you can use to create your faction. Being a kingpin will also help you earn more rewards but at the same time will put you on the relatively higher risk side.
3) Being a part of a faction or having your own will give you a lot of power and a chance to earn rewards. At the same time, you’ll have to contribute a small amount of tax in the form of tokens. The more powerful your faction is, the stronger the tax will be.
4) As a member of the faction or a kingpin your purpose will be to protect the group’s resources and also to claim the resources of other gangs.
5) There are three kinds of zones i.e high security, low security and zero security. In the high-security zones, you’ll be protected by the law but it will have less power in the low-security zones because the area is controlled by factions. Meanwhile, the zero security zones will have no rules and no security. You will see gang wars and fights in every direction and corner. It’s your choice to be in the zone you want but it must be noted that the higher the security the lower will be the rewards.
Sinverse’s development is completely underway and will complete soon. Till then you can stay tuned to the official Twitter handle Twitter.com/theSinVerse. For more information about the project unique protocol, visit the official website – www.SinVerse.com